Nationally Recognised Training
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
Three day training and assessment of forklift truck operations.
This service is for the novice who has had little or no experience operating a forklift truck.
This Service Covers training and assessment of:
- Practical training conducted on two different counterbalance forklifts (Tuggerah site only)
- Responsibilities of forklift operators under Workplace Health and Safety laws
- Hazard identification and hazard control
- Pre-operational check inspections of the forklift truck
- Familiarisation with the operating functions and controls on a forklift truck
- General load shifting functions, covering movement of loads at various heights
NOTE: The training and assessment courses are restricted to a maximum of 7 participants to allow time and resources for each participant to gain required skills and knowledge. Courses delivered at the work site will be restricted to a maximum of 6 participants.
A written and practical assessment will be conducted over the first two days followed by a licencing assessment on the third day.
Both Assessments Consists Of:
-Calculations assessment (minimal, basic calculations with the aid of a calculator)
This assessment can be conducted on your work site or at our training and assessment facility located at Tuggerah.
The study material, application forms, participant information guide and acceptable forms of identification for enrolment, course commencement and assessment are available on our free download page.
The cost for this service is $490.00 per person (with an additional $72 licencing application fee payable to the Post Office upon successful completion.)
This course is held every week from Monday to Wednesday and Wednesday to Friday.
Please read the ‘participant information guide’ to determine if this course will meet your needs. (Available on our download forms page.)
Contact us now to discuss your requirements and book your training and assessment course!
Contact us now to discuss your requirements and book your training and assessment date